Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mmmmm, smell that? That, my friends, is the friendly aroma of Spring. It's a lot like Fall but with sweaty promises of Summer. Check out what I've been doing!

Ate at this amazing Brazilian buffet where they bring out big hunks of meat and cut off pieces for you until you tell them to stop. They also played Avril Lavigne videos, which didn't add much to the meaty experience.

Atsuta Jingu.





NEAR......................far.

I'd be scared if I were you, chickens. I think I saw one reach for some pepper spray.


Saturday was Inuyama Matsuri. Will helped push a gigantic dashi, big shrine. It was an all day affair, lots of food and people. There's 13 floats all in all and at night they light em up. Very crazy and very fun.



















Sunday we saw The Nagoya Dragons play the Hiroshima Carps, and Nagoya won! Japanese baseball games are a lot like American one's, but the field is smaller and you can buy lots more tea.

Nagoya Dome.

These hooligans spiked my tea when I went to the bathroom.



P.S. Don't leave your camera lying around when you go to the bathroom either.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the exhibition game where Nagoya plays against the Portland More Squid.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Those floats looked badass, especially with the lanterns!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blernsball rules.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home