Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Went to Nagoya this past weekend, went to Toyota-saw the Toyota Museum and had a super fun party with Will's students (including Uno!), saw Will's band play for one of the member's wedding party. They were great, it was great, isn't that great?











Came home to this. It's March.



The 3rd years graduate tomorrow and it's been a hectic, but fun week getting them ready. Thusly, tomorrow I'm eating a $25 lunch and a $50 dinner.

You girls get to go from the semi-cute sailor uniform to scandoulously short skirts and blazers. Congratulations!

Circus tent graduation? Bring on the tight rope! I can do more than teach English.

For those of you who don't believe me, or just want to see lots of people refusing to smile for a picture, here's the staff photo from the yearbook.

My tutor took me to her ichibana class this evening. This is what I made. It was hard-I kept dropping things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

people not smiling like that kinda scares me.miss u kate. happy st pattys da.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home