Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Had a good weekend. Went to Aeon on Saturday to get a haircut, tasted "best ramen in the ken", hung out in Toyama with Ms. Bunny on Sunday. Took some pictures.

Got this angry poo on a stick from Amy. I think I will use it to point at things I think are shitty. Look out, George Bush! You and the Japanese driver's license I have to get are first!

Because finger puppets for other people are total crap.



Remember Peanut Butter and Giggles cookies? They're back! Or like many things, maybe they just never went away in Japan.

Meet Korikki. Rachel actually knows about this guy. He has a music video on the Internet. It can be found here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=426566504844044258&q=korikki&pr=goog-sl



Hung out with my buddy Rachel on Sunday. She wasn't too happy about me taking a picture I guess, but maybe she's just practicing an eye roll for her moo school.

Today these two chicks came to school and played shamisen for the kids. They were awesome, but between songs reminded me way too much of those Delicious Dish ladies from Saturday Night Live.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love these pics. im stealing them

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home