Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Weekend

Saw some great Indian music on Friday night.






Saturday was pretty snowboarding weather. Got to ski with one of my co-workers and her family who have been skiing for years and years. They politely complimented my skills, I politely accepted, knowing that they are now somewhere laughing at me falling on my snowy face.





Kirsten, Kanako and Jamie's Birthday Party




Sunday was more of the same, snowboarding and soreness. Conditions weren't the best, but the sun was out and that's all that matters.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that the conditions were amazing. All that hellish icey choppy crap had mushed into a beautiful safe slush. Not watery just cushiony and forgiving.
The only action I saw from you was the eating of a goo filled bun, but you sure looked like a pro walking into the restaurant.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

thanks for coming saturday night! it was super fun!

gambatte on the board! you're super tough! Wanna join our tandem team?

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home