Sunday, March 19, 2006

Gradumacation

Graduation for junior high 3rd years was Wednesday! I could only go to one of my schools, but it was great. The kids were excited and the ceremony was crazy serious and emotional. Got tons of sweet letters from my students. The enkai was also fun, talked to lots of the teachers. Hungover at work, but I wasn't alone. The science teacher told me he doesn't remember anything. I remember him telling lots of jokes I didn't understand.





Omae Sensei, the English teacher, is in the middle.



Lunch.

Risako and Saori. They're always smiling and asking me about my nose ring. They want to live abroad and learn other languages. And get nose rings of course.



Yochien graduation was today and boy was it ever cute. Lots of crying too, these kids are emotional like pregnant women watching Lifetime.



Hammy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i showed these pics to jake....i say they are awsome...he just wants to play...ohhhh jake

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home