Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Weekend Madness

My weekend was crazy busy. Caught the Friday night bus down to Nagoya to get in on some of the fun action. Will, known by some as Mr. Greene or Cooky Puss, took me around his hood all weekend. Friday night I met some of his students at their enkai. They're all engineers and really funny.
Saturday was filled with children. Three really cute children learning English. And then Brazilian chicken with a cute family. Then we watched Braindead which was not cute at all. Later we did a seven hour refreshments tour of Nagoya that ended at four in the morning. It was kinda like a wine tasting, except at a bunch of different places with no wine and instead of gourmet cheese we ate gyoza and fried intestines.
Sunday Will's band played a gig with a few other bands in a club about the size of my apartment. (Seriously, I accidentally got to second base with like seven strangers.) There was a really good turn out overall and they played a great show. Came home feeling pretty tired. Got my car fixed and while looking for snow tires in my storage shed I found a broken trampoline and a mattress. Makeshift sleds anyone?

I watched this poor guy chug two glasses of absinthe in about four minutes. This was the result.

One of the best parts of the weekend was this present from Will. My favorite track is "Hump Lites."

I think my hat looks better on Will, ne?

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home