Thursday, November 17, 2005

samui desu

Oh man, it's cold here. Like seriously freezing. For those of you who don't know, Japan doesn't believe in central heating. And the worst part is when I say how cold it is, everyone's like "Oh just wait, it's not even bad yet." Right.
They busted out the big kerosene heaters in the teacher's room today. The whole ordeal was a lot like putting up the family Christmas tree: tons of adjustments, too many people's opinions and the threat of a potential fire. I think it'll make things a little warmer at work, but I've already been wearing long underwear for weeks and it's only gettin worse.
On a side note President Bush is presently in Kyoto for the week, and the Social Studies teacher asked me if I voted for him. After trying to hold down my kyushoku, I gave him my opinion and he whole heartedly agreed. Subsequently I learned the Japanese word for "puppet".

2 Comments:

Blogger gipedan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:02 PM  
Blogger will said...

can they hook that ^ shiznit up in your kurobe house??

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home