Saturday, October 29, 2005

What a nutty week!!! I think it might have given me an ulcer, but that's okay because I'm coming home for Christmas! Last night I had an enkai (banquet thing with people from work) which was great because I got to talk with a lot of my otherwise shy coworkers. Then there was a JET Halloween party. It was okay, but a little crazy. I got two pictures from the whole evening. Here is one of them. (Great job on the music Bento Brothers.)


I went as a member of Team Zissou. It was a damn fine costume if I do say so myself, even if only two people knew who I was. Or was it three?


Dan from Kosugi was my team member! You rule, Dan. (Thanks for the picture Jake.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy halloween. love the hat

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KATE! looks like you are living it up, as you should be...i love the costume, also.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Dude, I got a pretty sweet shot of you. The guy NEXT to you, on the other hand...not so much ;)

http://dayoldwasabi.blogspot.com

And yeah, this whole talking for 3 minutes during a 5 hour party is lame.

I'm plannin a small party at my place in the next couple weeks. I'll provide details as soon as I pin something down, but you're definitely invited and can crash if ya wanna.

But you looked good at the party! Seriously, costume and health-wise!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

(Grabs photo of Kate as Team Zissou member)

YOINK!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home