Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

After a cold, rainy Monday at work I went to a local Halloween Carnival. Halloween isn't the biggest holiday here, so this was kind of new to the kids. I hadn't done a real Halloween thing since four years ago when I saw Karl Denson's Tiny Universe (a rad show). Or was it three years ago when I watched Matthew Nylund drink nearly an entire bottle of Jagermeister dressed as Crybaby before registering for class? Good times.
Anywho, a little Trick or Treat path was made for the kids around local stores and we each led a group around and coached them on proper technique. Their costumes were adorable and creative, they really enjoyed it and it sure was nice to be in the spirit of the season.

Man that bunny girl has attitude.

Way to go Uncle Sam. I think his sash says old man.

This was part of my Trick or Treat crew. That kid was so excited about candy he couldn't contain himself. Why does he look so displeased with me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with all the peace? Didn't you just vote yourself a military? Now you can build your robot army!

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KAAAAAATE. I rented scary movies in honor of Halloween. and let me tell you, you have some friggin Hellraiser catching up to do!! There's two out that I'd never heard of, so get on that shit.

Miss you.

6:40 AM  
Blogger K8 said...

Dude I know, I saw one in the video store here! I will gladly review it, and compare it to the other six I've seen. Please help me-there must be a cure for my sickness.
And Steve, Japanese people can't help themselves when it comes to the peace sign and picture taking. It's like how you can't sneeze with your eyes open.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home