Thursday, December 01, 2005

Look Out

I'm coming home on December 13th. For those of you with excellent counting skills, or a calendar, that's less than two weeks away! Here is a list of things I want to do.

* Eat Mexican food.
* See movies. At a movie theatre. For $1 or less. And Harry Potter, Jayne.
* See live music. Anything would be fine at this point. Like an elementary school talent show or a praise band even.
* Visit the new aquarium. I hear it's big.
* Have a party? I think one might be possible at my house, but Robert isn't allowed to ride my sister's bicycle. Do tell him to bring that awesome belt buckle-the one that says "Here I am, rock you like a hurricane."
* Eat bagels. (I know what some of you are thinking, shut up.)

I'll have my old cell phone. Lookin' forward to it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you grace me with your presence? Cause that would be super. For serious.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have a honey nine multigrain power bagel four ways toasted lightly cut in half with a schmear of plain light cream cheese, cut in half and toasted lightly. I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit, Andy. Go throw this Coke bottle out the back. And try not to hit the dancing Shea on the way.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home