Thursday, August 25, 2005

Misty Mountain

Yesterday all the JETs in our ken climbed Mt. Tateyama. I am a wuss-ass loser and only made it halfway up before I got dizzy, had a pain in my side and was longing for a hot toddy. But seriously, it was really cold and rainy and we couldn't see anything. Kudos to those who made it to the top and drank some holy sake with the priest up there. Maybe next time, when I haven't had an organ recently ripped from my abdomen, I too will make it to the top. (Man, can I milk this appendix thing for all it's worth or what?)

This was actually a clear shot of the mountain.

Snow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grievous bodily harm is the greatest excuse for anything. I would write more, but my hand won't let me.

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought your friend rachel was giving the finger for a second.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home