Tuesday, August 09, 2005

5 bats = 1 huge test of my patience

So I came home yesterday to find, over the course of a few hours, five bats in my apartment. You might think at this point I have a problem - I agree.
On a much brighter note I went to one of my two Junior High schools today called Koshino. This is where I'll be spending my Mondays and Tuesdays. The Kyoto Sensei (Vice Principal) is very nice and he and my JTE (the person I will be teaching with) showed me around. I have my very own desk, and I already know what my first lesson is going to be about....ME! Seriously, it's a self introduction. It's all really scary, but very exciting. Tonight is the Tatemon festival in Uozu! I think there are going to be fireworks. My very first festival, yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should go in dressed like a bat.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey k8 do u live in kurobe if so do u know any middle schools there if so email me @ tachovia@bellsouth.net or tay_kay921223@hotmail.com thanks

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home