Monday, August 15, 2005

I need to learn kangi

Over the past week I've been checking out movies at this rental place near my house. The last few times I've been in they've given me these yellow coupons which I assumed were for free movies. The only thing I could decipher from looking at them was that I had to redeem them between 6:00 and 10:00pm on Saturday or Sunday. So I strolled into the movie rental place last night with the coupons and proceeded to take them to the counter with my movies. The guy working there lived in Kentucky for five years and speaks perfect English. He started laughing at me and told me that my coupons were for free goldfish. I followed him outside where I found a huge pool full of them, and he gave me a little scoop to catch some. Free movies, free fish, whatever! I do need help with goldfish names, any suggestions??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this story.
i think that you should name the goldfish jayne. just kidding. i don't know what you should name him. batty. mcgoldy. sargent swimmer.
jake and i caught butterflys the other day and we named the one we caught flappy. i love that

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home