Saturday, August 13, 2005

Japan, you slay me

Yesterday I went to Takase Juinor High school for a few hours in the morning, and as I was wandering around I heard the band rocking out to the Star Wars theme song. All the kids I've met so far are sort of shy, but really sweet.
I would also like to say that today I made the stupidest mistake I have ever made with a car and the man at the gas station fixed my problem, which took over an hour, and then wouldn't let me pay him for fixing it or for taking up his time. Japanese people are certainly something.
Below are some pictures I took near my apartment.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there no such thing as trash on the streets in that fantastical neverland you call Japan?

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did you do that cost an hour to fix.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home