Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My first week here

I've been here for a week now, and things are going well if I do say so myself. The rest of my week is pretty low key. We have a beer garden on Saturday and next week I go to visit with my teachers. There's also a festival this weekend which I'm helping with. I bought a bike for cheap, too! And last night I got a visit from a vicious bat who flew in through my open door. After he dive bombed my head a few times, I screamed like a nance and ran to get Lee. Don't worry, I'm fine and as for the bat, he's probably making fun of me somewhere.

Here is a view from my apartment.

WTF? (This sign was hanging on a bathroom wall.)

Toyama City.

Amber, Gillian and myself on the train. Notice the open beer. And much thanks to random dude who took our picture.

Conveyer belt sushi! Not only is this place delicious, but it's right down the street and when you come in all the employees scream welcomes at you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's batty.
im a huge dork.
your friends hair is cool.
miss ya tons kate. glad your having fun.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps is that mike tyson? (on the bathroom wall)

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home