Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tuesday doesn't have to be Monday to suck

Yesterday sucked. There was a fight at school (student on teacher-totally nuts), we had mystery meat with an even more mysterious sauce for lunch and I had to wait at the doctor for three hours listening to Muzak versions of the NeverEnding Story themesong. But once I got home I was greeted with a delightful homemade chicken soup a la Pooty (a.k.a. the Ladle of Love) and 4 episodes of Arrested Development. Needless to say, things got better.

The weekend was okay-went to a wedding party and won a plastic boob. There was a nose hair competition too, but didn't win any. Love those wedding games. Found a good public bath not too far from here too. Nothing like a good starin' to make you feel good about your naked self.

As for today there's not much going on at school as the kids train for Sports Day. I need money, and I'm trying to land some private lessons up in my hood, we'll see how that goes.

(P.S. I'd love a Twix bar. If anyone has the gumption, feel free to mail me one, and I'll send you a picture of me eating it. And don't try to fun size me either. There's nothing fun about less Twix bar.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember, over here you get detention for saying suck.

Caroline's mom

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home