Friday, September 15, 2006

Can I get a "what the hell did you just say to me"?

So my new school is pretty great, but there have been a few down sides. For example:

(In the lunchroom)

Jerk-off Harassing Kid: Hello!
Delightful English Teacher Me: Hello!
Jerk-off Harassing Kid: Suck my d**k!
Delightful English Teacher Me: Watch it buddy.
Jerk-off Harassing Kid: Oh, sorry! I'm so sorry.

He probably didn't know exactly what he was saying, and at least his English was correct, but I gotta say, the urge to snatch his ear was far stronger than my appreciation of his grammar. Like seriously, who says that to a teacher? And again...

(In class)

Patient Saintly Kate: Let's talk about our dislikes! Hey, what do you dislike?
Racist Little Bigot: Foreigners.
Patient Saintly Kate: Oh, that's too bad. It's a good thing I'm Japanese.
Racist Little Bigot: Huh?

Sigh. That being said, most of the kids are genial, funny, and generally don't talk sh*t. Just found out there's a new, young English teacher starting at our school next week. I'm trying to toughen her up like Burgess Meredith in Rocky, but I don't know if she quite knows what she's in for. No worries, tomorrow is Friday and my favorite class is cooking spaghetti with yours truly. It will no doubt be the envy of all the other classes, especially considering there are chocolate chip cookies to be had as well.

Yay three day weekend!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you cens*ring yourself? ... weird.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Jayne said...

good shiat.

5:42 AM  
Blogger K8 said...

Yeah, I did censor myself, but only because it recently came to my attention that my grandparents read this blog with some regularity. In order to avoid a soapy mouth washing return to America I opted for the genteel version. I am a sell out-what would Eminem think?
(P.S. I'm pretty sure they don't read the comments, so feel free to filthy 'em up a bit.)

1:38 PM  
Blogger The Kyle said...

this all reminds me of an email I got once about CH34P V1AGR4

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home