Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'll Shows you mine

Apart from swell public transportation and delicious eateries, living in the big city also provides endless evening entertainment! Here's the last week-in shows.

Saw a bunch of arty/sounds bands at a club I'd never been to before about the size of my kitchen. I think my favorite was a group called Steve Jackson. I don't know who this Steve is, but he inspired a melodious cover of "Anarcy in the U.K". Also got to hear some original bird noises.

This was a concert put on by Will's work. We weren't really sure what we were in for. This band was like over the top Poison meets Van Halen at Bon Jovi's pool party. I think the lighting says it all.

Will's buddies, Elekibass, are the nicest band in the world. They might just be the happiest band on earth. At least the happiest band in suits and derby hats.

This is an old picture, but I've been to bluegrass a few times now and it's so much fun. The soft tacos only add to the experience.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

kate! hit me up! was that you that called me sat? i was in school.

12:37 PM  
Blogger K8 said...

Yes, it was me! I'll call you again this week. And look out for a fun-filled e-mail-yay! (More hypens, less commas.)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jordan Forever said...

hey Kate...email me sometime at stb5g5@hotmail.com...I'm in Kuwait and getting married next August...

11:44 PM  
Blogger The Kyle said...

I will bet a cool 8 dollars that Scott doesn't marry anybody next August. So if anyone here wants to lose 8 sweet dollars, you know where to find me.

...on the internets!

3:08 AM  
Blogger K8 said...

Hey, I saw you on the internets and you were knee deep in some fine apple cookin'!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Jordan Forever said...

Kyle, you're a dick.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home