Friday, September 01, 2006

Updates and new hates!

Hey there, ladies and germs. Thought I'd throw a little update out there for yous guys. This week has been super busy with training for my new job which starts tomorrow. I'll be working at a Junior High School, same as before, teaching.......English! I went there on Tuesday to meet them and the teachers seem pretty okay.....except for one. I have a feeling one of my teachers is going to be difficult, like really difficult. But we'll wait and see. Maybe my exotic charm and big teeth will win her over.

Not so worried about her as much as what will soon become the new bane of my existence.

It's called "Rhythm Tengoku" and a certain someone bought it today. The music is super annoying, especially when hooked to the t.v. at full volume. (It is pretty fun though.)

Mostly settled into the new apartment. Got a fridge, stove, easel, and I'm getting a free table and chairs this weekend. Living in the city is proving to be really fun. Checked out a good show last weekend, there's always different places to go and new things to do and I just spruced up my bicycle to tool around the town. Sometimes a small part of me misses the relaxed country way of living, at which point I come to and realizes that renting movies and eating bentos by yourself in your underwear every night is more than a little lame.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

I read the katakana on that game and first thought it read "Resume Heaven." Such a thing made me go, "que?"

Big white teeth are the key to winning over Japanese people. That and big ol' round eyes. Just walk around like you're ubersurprised at everything and you win hard.

9:05 AM  
Blogger will said...

ahem, thats my bicycle you've been sprucin.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home