Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's my last week here, and I'm getting ready. It's the week of last classes, goodbye parties, final vacuuming, etc. It's kind of sad, but I'm super excited because Raschelle is here in Osaka! Talked to Monday, she's already hittin up the sake with her host family.

Here's some pictures from last week/weekend. Took four Toyama ladies (Rachel, Lydia, Gill and Sharon) down to Nagoya for a stay in the Will Youth Hostel this weekend. Crazy times and someone left their underwear.

Had my last lesson with Kamio San, my Japanese tutor. She likes tongue twisters and The Carpenters.

The three kids I tutor just found a kitten under their house. Her name is Minya and she almost ate my sandwich.

On the way to Nagoya.

Hmmmm, that's a tough choice there.

Okay, one more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

I've been showing people the picture I took of the penis pipe all week :)

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG KITTEN CUTE@#$

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home