Friday, July 14, 2006

In attempts to show up Steve's mangled theatre hand, I decided yesterday would be a fine day to try to cut my finger off with an oscillating fan. In a mad dash to get my keys to go the video store to rent National Geographic documentaries about sharks, I somehow managed to ram my middle finger into a high-speed fan blade. After lots of bloody deliberation, Lee took me to the hospital. If you ever need immediate awesome medical care, go to a Japanese hospital. I was in and out in about 15 minutes, had 3 people helping me and got my medicine right afterwards. Got some powdered Japanese pain killers, a.k.a Kool-Aid packets and antibiotics.

The culprit.

The victim.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, Steeve is a professional. Do not try to mimick him.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry i wasnt there to protect you from the fan.=( but dont fret ive had one of my carrier pidgions deliver an urgent message to that oscilating monster. it read as follows- Dear Mangler, i was disheartened to hear you attacked your benevolent lord and master. be warned should said insident happen again i will be forced to BASH YOU TO LITTLE BITS AND SCATTER THEM TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH!. Sincerly yours Bobby Conway.-so as you can see there should be no further attacks on you most precious of didgets (the middle finger)Hope your havin fun-Bobby Conway

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what! when did this happen? were you serious about the sharks too?

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hand is superior. Your hand is inferior. You am lose. So sorry, Charlie.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home