Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Crap I'm tired. Spent a fun weekend in Nagoya with Will "rinse and repeat" attending a wedding party for Josh and Mihoko. It was at the Asahi Beer Garden. The food was good, the company was friendly (including some German dude using filthy English) and I inherited a blender from the Bingo game. Celebrated Easter with one of Will's students and his wife and white gyoza.






On the work front, I'm really busy. Yeah, no one's more surprised than me. When you go from doing next to nothing to planning all your own lessons it's likely to wear you out. It's nice to have some input into the job I'm doing however and I plan on making the next few months worthwhile.

Checked out a hanami in Uozu this evening. Was treated to free yakisoba and shamisen.





Now if you'll excuse me, I have slushees to make.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cake must be at least as tall as you.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home