Saturday, October 22, 2005

Good times

What a cool week. I was on T.V. Wednesday night. A news channel taped some of us ALTs at the elementary school. I think it was in reference to the merging of Kurobe and the neighboring town Unazuki and how English is important and all that stuff. One of my junior high students saw me, and now my cool points are positively through the roof. (Like they could get much higher anyways.) Yesterday I had a great day of Show and Tell with the kids. Admittedly, I did get way tired of hearing about baseball gloves and ping pong paddles, but it was totally fun. I'm also currently working on a large cardboard sketon for the Halloween Festival next week, and I think he's looking scary, or at least in proportion. And today was my very first kancho. I didn't even see it coming! That's what happens when the kids are below knee level. For those of you who don't know what a kancho is...well, let's just say they're surprising. My iPod is working again, for the time being, and I'm headed out of town this weekend for some fun. Score!


Saw this girl in Kyoto. How much more Japanese can you get? (Especially considering that's prolly a Louis Vuitton hand bag.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home