Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Entertainment

Today I went to a sort of variety music show for my junior high. They did a good job, but there was a musical skit they did which I couldn't follow to save my life. Inititally I thought it was about time travel and it's effect on the human condition, but then there was a gangster and a bear and a bunch of girls with sparkly headbands. It was fun to say the least-the kids are really talented. Next time they wanna put me in it. I am so down with that.

Traditional Japanese music. The guitar like thing is called a shamisen and the harp looking dealies are kotos. (I think I got that right.)

They did their own version of Stomp-it was way good.

Yeah, I dunno either.



More of Nagoya, as promised:

Nagoya Castle.

Already told you "bout this guy. Sweet crap.

Will in the skreet.

Ginormous shrine.

Fountain and tower.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that guy in the pink pants stole my sholder pads!!!!!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home