Sunday, October 02, 2005

Fun Sized Sports Day

So today was the yochien sports day and it was so cute it hurt my teeth. Seriously, they were adorable. They did lots of relays, song and dance numbers and the parents got involved too. I did some relays and rocked it if I do say so myself. There's nothing like out running five year olds to make you feel good about yourself.

Opening ceremony.

The youngest kids did a little song about sandcastles or something. Kawaii!!!!

Wait where'd they......?

Oh, there they are!

Closing ceremony-showin' off the bling.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nothing compared to me outsprinting the hell out of you in BPE. then I got put in Team-Tought BPE. How embarrasing.

2:15 PM  
Blogger K8 said...

Yeah, Coach Shesky and I had a conference about it afterwards and decided we couldn't have you outsprinting me anymore. That's really why you ended up in that class. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you run into him at the bar? He used to always be at O Shagnasty's.

2:50 PM  
Blogger K8 said...

Totally, we did Jello shots.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus. That is disgustingly cute. These pictures get cuter every post.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did they get my sand castle outfits????

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home