Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Soundtrack to my Life

The current soundtrack to my life is as follows:

"What a Feeling" by Irene Cara. Yeah, the song from Flashdance. They play it every morning over the intercom at school. I imagine nobody's ever seen the movie, but I may give them a taste when I bust out my leotard and do a dance to make it into the ballet school because working as a welder isn't my real dream. I love leg warmers.

"Elevator Love Letter" by Stars. Will can't get enough of this song.

"Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones. Only because the first note of the bell is the first note of this song. Seriously, about eight times a day I think they're about to play it.

Everyday near my house at exactly 6:00pm, there's this churchy type song that's played for about 20 seconds. I have yet to figure out where it's coming from, but it's gotta be a hymn of some sort.

"Shake Appeal" by Iggy and the Stooges. Cuz I got it, baby.

"Copacabana" by Barry Manilow. The play this at lunch time everyday. It's kind of killing me slowly.

"Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure. This song's been in my head for over a month. If I ever do karaoke again, and by that I mean if I get suckered into doing it by the sweet promise of nomihodai, I might consider doing this one. More on karaoke later.

Speaking of music, here's a picture from Nagoya. P.S. Those plaid pants don't go away after the teen years. Every man in this country owns at least four pair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im totally down with the lunch time copacabbanna. i think i will download it and play it while i eat lunch in solute to you my dear kate.
miss ya
j

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home