Friday, September 09, 2005

Cute!

I went to yochien today and was, yet again, smothered by cuteness. I spent most of the morning painting a gigantic cartoon cat/bunny/mouse creature from Pokemon on a large poster. I never figured out what it was for, but they all said I did a good job. And who says an art degree won't get you anywhere? I got sent home early from my elementray school, more on that when I actually teach there.

One of my favorite little guys is the second from the right. It looks like he might be making an irreverent gesture though.


Awwwww.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwee~ Kate, oh how I miss you! If you could email me some info about the program, like who you talked to about it, where to call, etc., I would be appreciative. I am interested in the JET program as well...

Love you! - Judith

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gangsta, word. Throw it up? Yes. Throw it up.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuteness. im glad things are going well i miss you terriably.

9:11 AM  
Blogger The Kyle said...

Japanese people are tiny.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home