Saturday, September 03, 2005

More teaching, this time with 3-5 year olds

Today I taught at the nursery school near my house. If yesterday was madness, today was circus pandemonium madness. Within 2 minutes of being there there were kids circling me on unicycles, I'm not kidding. They were great and so excited I was there. We rocked some ABC's, did some dancing, played with plastic food, discussed the graying of the nation and it's effect on the economy. Okay, not really. The best was the girl in the blanket cape with the spatula wand. (Jayne, that one's for you.) I also went and got my oil changed today. Japanese people are too nice, the girl there actually apologized for not speaking English.

Highlight of the week:

Kate: "I hope my oil change works out. I hate when I go to get my car looked at and they treat me like an idiot."
Will: "Didn't you pump 10 liters of diesel into your tank a few weeks ago?"
Kate: "That'll do Will, that'll do."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

i found you!! the unicycles get me everytime! that would NEVER happen in the US. there would be lawsuits for sure!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home