Monday, December 11, 2006

できた!

Finished the Japanese test last weekend-now I feel like doing this!



It was long, it was tough, but I think I passed. Let's hope so. Incidentally, it was the most International event I've been to in a while. There were at least 20 countries represented. Hope I did mine proud.

Less than a week, folks, and I'm headed to the land of the free and the home of my bed that isn't on the floor.

I've been working like crazy to make a fun Christmas lesson for the students. Also at work, I've been looking for jobs online. It might be the worst thing ever. Today I read this want ad:

"Woman voice needed to talk to customers-no sex talk."

Okay.




Slowly and slowly I feel more like this. Every time I leave the teacher's room I get shocked by the metal handle on the door.

It seems like almost everyone who's someone in my life is going through some major shit right now. I love all of you, and I'm here with the Christmas hugs if you be wantin em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home