Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hmm, what's new.

I was in a Foreign Artist Exhibition last week that was fairly interesting. Met some cool people anyways. One guy even put in his fake nail art. Sparkly.






Saturday night I went to The Nagoya University of Art festival at which I saw a badass band covering Black Sabbath with two of the shittiest singers I've ever heard. It was fun though, and they had cheap food.



The only thing keeping me sane at school right now are these girls. Every Thursday we hang out and watch English movies and talk about American holidays and eat candy. Here they are making Halloween cards.




I will be consulting the Colonel for possible job options.



New Hobby Alert: I started taking some drum lessons, just to get the basics down. I suck bad so far, but my teacher has white hair and Hammer pants, and I'm in a class with 4 High School girls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how awesome art looks under fluorescent lights.
Go Japan!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home