Tuesday, November 28, 2006

sighbarfcrap

The proficiency test is on Sunday, I have 3 free days at work due to testing and I cannot concentrate enough to study. It's like when you read the same sentence 75 times in a book you can't get into.

This is the kanji I have to memorize.

http://www.kanjisite.com/html/start/jlpt/4/all/index.html

Not hard at all if you've lived here for a year. But I can't be bothered to review them.

Someone give me some motivation, a beer, and a one way ticket down to Eaaaaaassssy Street where I'm gettin that duplex with Jayne.

Back to smoking heavily...or something.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY FOR DIFFENDOOFER DAY!!

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home