Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Day 2006

Pumpkin Overturn was pretty much a success. It wasn't the best thing I've ever made, but it was certainly the best thing I've ever made with gelatin. It was more like a pudding than pie, yet acceptable.



Thanksgiving Day for me started out at the Laundromat. Yes, I cleaned my clothes here. Next order of business is finding a place to do my wash that isn't condemned. Seriously, I think there was a cat living in one of the dryers.



I played drums for an hour, met up with my buddy Helen and we had a Thanksgiving dinner at the local foreigner hook up bar. The location sucks, but we enjoyed ourselves, talked about lots of things and watched hookers play pool over turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes. More soon about my fun weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home