Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Dumps, Down in

Why is it that every time you're feeling really terrible all the songs you hear go right along with your mood? Except at the foreign food store. They were playing Xanadu. And last time I was in there they were playing that song by Hot Chocolate about "You Sexy Thing." I gotta start hanging out there more often, and not just for the wholesale salsa at low, low prices.

Incidentally, Kyle I found you on Aisle 2.



Ugh. Well, I did manage to get a free t.v. today, so that was good I guess. Let's be honest, the best part of my day was a chocolate mochi I ate. And it wasn't even that tasty. I should have gone with the soda flavored gum.

If you need me I'll be trying to make a Thanksgiving pumpkin pie with no oven and no crust. I shall call it, "Pumpkin Overturn."

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kyle said...

This thanksgiving, I am with you in spirit. And nougat.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home