Monday, June 19, 2006

Charity Show was this weekend in Takaoka complete with various variety acts and a funny Japanese version of Cinderella which should have been subtitled "The Prince and His Remarkable Balls". Good job everybody! Thanks to Lee, I was lucky enough to have some paintings on display in the lobby alongside Owen's photographs. I'l post a photo of one of my favorites, if you want to see some more just let me know and I can e-mail them to you.

Will and I went to the Unazuki footbath today. It was delightful!

Got an interview for a new job next Saturday. I'm a little nervous. Someone give me a belly to rub for good luck.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rub the pinguins belly! dont feel bad if he doesnt make any happy noises he is a little snooty about it. But i know he secretly loves it. besides its good luck!...probly??
-Bobby

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home