Monday, June 12, 2006

Bushels of Bushes

It was a two week Bush Family invasion, one which will be spoken of for years to come.

There was some of this.....

....this.......

......and only a little of this.

Please enjoy this stylish, hand selected photo montage, created to satiate all of your "foreigner antics in residential vicinity of expatriate family member" needs.



Hit it up, Dad.

Kimono festival in Hiroshima.





Hiroshima dome.


Miyajima

My Dad suggested we hike down this mountain, and we all reluctantly agreed. While my quads got quite the work out, I think a small part of me will always remain on that mountain, the least of which is my cardiovascular dignity.

Who knew that 200 yen worth of crackers would create a deer feeding frenzy? I saw one eat a map out of some guy's hand.

Biggest rice paddle in the world.

Kanazawa market.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Forever said...

Imagine spanking a kid with that giant paddle....I guess he'd have to be in a lot of trouble....

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home