Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Woo Hoo!

I got a new job!!!!! In Nagoya!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

After a lengthy, nervous, but nice interview with a super cool guy on Saturday (which I posted about yesterday and Blogger magically ate), I heard back quickly and found out I got the job! I'll start training in late August and the actual job in September! Celebratin' with my buddy Rum Raisin at the moment, fill you in on more details as they come. The only thing that could make me possibly feel better at this very moment would be if Johnny Thunders serenaded me personally with a badass version of "Crawfish." (I didn't mean that. I decided today that this might be the worst song ever recorded. It sounds like some bullshit rip off of Kokomo that The Police screwed up with a harmonica solo and a Casio. I can't imagine the Elvis version is much better.)

Been in touch with my successor and in the process of cleaning the apartment out for her. I feel great!


No snake in my boot!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do beleave this little girl is calling you an asshole!! just remind her that we got the bomb and weve proven we WILL use it!!(just kiddin)
missin you more now that i have updates =( Bobby

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Congrats!!! Come and visit Toyama next winter---we'll be at seaside valley every weekend!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kid knows what's up.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home