Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bon weekend-not so bon Monday

I had a good weekend. I went to an onsen (nekkid public bath), rented a snowboard, went bowling twice at two different bowling alleys, and played that version of Uno that spits cards at you. I also bought a bus ticket down to Nagoya for this weekend because I'm coming home next week!
Today it snowed some. And it was cold-like cold enough to see my breath in my apartment. Cold enough to freeze my toothpaste in the tube. Cold enough to make me wonder exactly how much colder it's gonna friggin' get. I also had the unfortunate experience of the worst lesson I've had yet in Japan. Although it wasn't my fault, I hate when that happens. I don't know if the kids even noticed because they're geared up for their school elections this Friday. But I certainly did.
Monday, you and I are gonna have it out old school.

In Toyama with my ole pal Rachel. And no we didn't buy these hats.

It all starts here.

I went to take a pee during sixth period and was assaulted by kids running for class officers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

thizzugged out, Japan-style, yo.

*gags* ;)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home