Saturday, December 17, 2005

Back

I've been busy. The week before I came back was pretty nutty. Half of my overlords didn't know I was returning to America, I had snow tire trauma, crap lessons to teach, lots of stuff to do etc. But the Friday night Christmas party in Kurobe was rockin' complete with original interpretations of holiday classics byt the Bad Santas and a gift exchange-I got some deodorant. The weekend in Nagoya was fun. Caught a crazy show on Saturday night, Acid Mothers Temple, Ruins and Afrirampo. Went with Will and Rob-got down. Did a bunch of Christmas shopping in Nagoya, had fun.
The flight home wasn't too bad, but only because of the excellent company and the flow of Bloody Marys. Got into Atlanta feelin tired, but met my family and it was great to see them. The first night home was Jessica's birthday and we went for Japanese. Now I'm just seein' all the old folks, drivin' the Volvo, eatin' bagels, braving ice storms and bowing at people. Good times.

Crowd surfin'.

Rob and Kate.

Rock.

Back home-in Starbucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

glad your having fun at home!! some of us are still in toyama! and it's freezing!!!!! it's been snowing all week! i had to walk to work one day the snow was so deep I couldn't drive. today we even lost power for awhile! agh! winter is here! enjoy the warm weather and send some of it to us! see you after the holidays!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah kate, you know how you asked if the weather could get any worse? Funny, because it totally did! Awesome!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home