Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005-you were a biggun

Well the year's over and as I look back on it, it's been quite a busy one. So I bring you Kate's 2005, the highlights.

My Trip to Greece: Ah Greece, with it's columns, magical tales and swarthy menfolk. This was arguably one of the best trips I've ever taken. I hope to live there someday. Gyros are delicious.
Senior Art Show: When I think of all the glue, wood, paint, and hours in the art building with the company of Jared, X, and whordes of cockroaches it makes me more than a little nostalgic.
Graduation: Yep, I sure did that.
Two surgeries: One more sugery this year and you might as well send me an I.V. I can hook up myself to save everyone at the hospital some time.
Parties: My going away party and my recent surprise party were awesome because I have great friends and pinatas will never get old.
The Big Move to Japan: The best (and most difficult) decision I've ever made. And I've still got some dried squid if anyone's takin'.
Goodbye smoking: I usually regard New Year's resolutions as a load of crap, and rarely do they last through February, but this year I've decided to give up cigarettes......for good. Wish me luck, and if you see me smoking throw a rock at my eye.
Have a good 2006 everybody. Don't forget to write.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd better stick to your no smoking promise...I've got a rock ready and I'm a pretty good shot, Kate!

Happy New Year and see you very soon! Snowboarding next Tuesday if you fancy it...

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got a shout-out. cool.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home