Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tokyo-ness

Ahoy from Tokyo. All is going well. I leave for Toyama by plane tomorrow. The weather here is really bad due to a recent typhoon. Tokyo is neat, although I haven't seen too much of it because of this huge orientation. I did some karaeoke (sp?) with some kids from Fukui prefecture last night. We rocked it. The hotel is incredible, they even have noise making machines on the toilet so nobody can hear your bodily functions. Also, the mirror in the bathroom is heated so when you take a shower, you can still see yourself. Brilliant! Here are a few photos for you to enjoy, thanks to my sweet new computer.
P.S.: Japanese television is insane.

There are lots of people in Tokyo!

Tokyo with my roomate.

An Italian vegetarian? What words will those Japanese think up next?!

This guy was way more into the karaeoke than anyone else.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jared Ragland said...

woo-hoo! you made it! glad things are good. what kind of computer did you get?

now that you are in japan its time to GET YOUR ENOLA GAY ON and start droppin big kate bombs, yo.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is an enola gay? that kid whose was into it is intense. im happy to see that all is well in japan. i think im gonna steal the idea for noise makers. they are so inventive...

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me a Toto toilet! And that damndable picture.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jared Ragland said...

the enola gay was the name of the plane that carried the a-bomb

it all comes from a place called sarcasm, jayne.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarcasm or not i had no idea what the fuck it was. cant get a joke if i don't know what the hell your talking about, jared. i was just wondering what it was...no big deal.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Jared Ragland said...

who's intense?

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the karaeoke kid. =)
now please stop.

2:40 AM  
Blogger The Kyle said...

fight fight fight fight!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless the internet and instable people.

KATE omg don't hate me. I didn't come see you before I left. My car died and I'm now dead on the inside. I'll email and explain more at a later date.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jared Ragland said...

i cant believe you called me instable, lindsay.
but it takes one to know one. lets blame it all on our fathers.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really didn't mean to do anything. i don't do these sort of things. I REALLY just didn't know what enolia gay is. bame my stupidity. ehhh.

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by these sort of things i mean talk trash on the internet

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home