Friday, February 17, 2006

Normalcy

After three days of medicine, lying in bed and the Godfather Trilogy, I am back to normal life. My first day back at work was okay-nothing too crazy. The three students of mine who interviewed for the international course at the local High School all got in! I'm really proud of these girls, they worked so hard and they all want to live abroad very badly.
Note: Don't ever eat natto with kindergartners while on medicine that gives a weak stomach. Between the smell and the stringy goo I almost gagged.
Tomorrow's Saturday already? Man, I could deal with some more of these two day work weeks! I've been painting a bit recently, maybe I'll post some pictures. I am currently compiling pictures of famous Americans and making Stovetop for tomorrow's international festival. Nothing says internationalization like those sexy Wright Brothers and rehydrated bread crumbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home