Sunday, January 22, 2006

Kate vs. Mountain

Today was my first day of snowboarding, and I feel like someone put me in a snowy blender of pain. Took quite a few spills, but didn't mind too much because even if people were mocking me, I couldn't understand half of what they were saying. One of the employees came up to us and was llke,"Hey you're the foreigners who bought the season passes! Nice to meet you!" Some other kids thought we were celebrities. It's the little things, like I always say.
It was way fun and even though I sucked, I improved a little and ready to suck less next time. We hit an onsen on the way back which was cool, although it's still hard to lift my arms to drive.

uh-huh.

On the way to Seaside.

The slope. If you look closely, you can see my face imprint all up and down it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home