Saturday, January 14, 2006

Here is a recipe for feeling like ass-a-rola.

4 gallons of snow
2 cups of work, or no work at work as the case may be
2 tablespoons of homesick
A dash of boredom
1 cup of lonesome
One big scoop of nicotine craving

Stir feverishly like you hate the batter.

The first week was a little bad, but the cure for this ailment is starting at a new yochien. Seriously, I'm at another one for the next few months and it's great. It's small and they are so cute and funny and sweet. I told them my favorite Japanese food was okonomiyaki and the principal left and bought the ingredients and made it for lunch! After this week, it was exactly what I needed. That and the onsen I just discovered. Thanks life in Japan for pissing me off hardcore and then feeding me delicious food and providing nude baths.

If you don't know the story, the Japanese Snow White falls into a coma not because the apple was poisonous, but because of the shock that it cost $7.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home