Monday, January 15, 2007

Workin' it.

So I'm coming home in March and looking for jobs online. It's pretty much terrible, but that's the working world for you. Actually I don't know because on an average day, my working world is eating candy from my stocking while reading online interviews with Bill Stevenson.

Jobs I have applied for:

* Refugee placement coordinator
* Museum curator/educator
* Communications coordinator for after school girls program
* Art teacher for a company called, and I wish I was kidding, Abrakadoodle
* Executive Assistant to CEO of Girl Scouts
* Writer/Copy editor for a mystery East Georgia newspaper
* Exchange Program Coordinator

A few follow up e-mails, but nothing so much yet. Here's my motivation.



I'm gonna need some Aquanet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home