Thursday, January 11, 2007

the past month

Home was fun. I have a few pictures. Please enjoy.

Nagoya airport.

My introduction to home-nachos belle grande.

Our new cat. She beats up the dog.

Barbeque doesn't exist here yet, so I ate it at home.

I'm not even going into all the New Years shenanigans. Not even. Let's just say that Jayne and I managed to salvage the evening and enjoy ourselves. It ain't easy keeping your cool when hippies steal all of the provided parking spots and a bum scams you for 10 bucks.

The party we went to set off fireworks.


Then Jayne decided to work out.

Yeah!



I've been gone about a week now and I'm back in the swing of things here. Trying to apply for jobs, tie up lose ends and enjoy what Japan has to offer for the next two months. Stuff like this.



..... this...



.....and this.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home