Monday, May 29, 2006

Well hello everyone. Things got crazy for a bit, but now I'm back on track, for the most part, and feeling like spoonfuls of shiny marmalade on warm toast.

Stuff has been sorta busy at work, and I'm painting lots in preparation for a small show in a few weeks. It's better than being bored and forced into watching the Dolph Lundgren movie I just found under my T.V.

Had a Willin/Barbequein weekend and watched lots of movies, including Babe which I had never seen before. It's cute.

This happened during the week.

Yeah I know. Had to drive 30 minutes into the mountains to get a physical this week and they totally injured me while taking blood. The whole ordeal was a funny process, and the school nurse told the entire teacher's room how much I weigh.

Here's some photos of Kanazawa.









3 Comments:

Blogger will said...

You're a BABE, .... you know,... like the pig. (where did i hear that from???)

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jordan Forever said...

Lundgren under your television? Sounds like it was planted.

10:38 PM  
Blogger The Kyle said...

Get thee to a Snuggery!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home