Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm not covering my mouth when I cough.

Chelsea came to visit me this weekend. We had a blast and did a lot of neat things all over Nagoya like art museuming, shopping, buffet eating and more! She got all the good photos, but I did manage to snap one!



In Japan, if a dog is cute enough, it can do anything it wants, like jump onto the table of complete strangers while they’re having tea. His name was Shorty-notice his fancy Chanel coat.


The next three days at work are test days. I spent today sitting at my desk wearing jeans openly drinking a carton of grapefruit juice with a straw. And I looked for work on the Internet. So pretty much broke every rule I could have. Well, there wasn't any vodka in the juice. Three weeks to go people.

I have a sore throat, which I think is directly attributed to hay fever. In other sickly news, they had to cancel 2nd grade classes (equivalent of U.S. 8th grade) because everyone is getting the flu. That’s a little thing we like to call, “karma”. They are mean, and I will surely gloat over their misery.



I need opportunity, I need skills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home