Thursday, February 22, 2007

hmmmmmmmm

I had a great weekend in Toyama. I realized several important things.

1) Just about everyone I know there is fun and interesting.







2) I love babies.



3) Pink wigs are where it’s at. And I like wine.



Thanks to everyone for their awesome hospitality. Miss you guys a ton. And Rachel, for goodness sakes I didn’t get any pictures of you-send them!!

As of right this second I have some pretty good job stuff lined up for return to the motherland, at least I think so. As long as I can make enough money to buy a drum kit and support my candy habit, I’ll be okay.

Today I read one job posting that said "Seeking Exceptional People who can change everything!" Naturally I clicked on it and went straight to their website about saving lives in Africa and giving back to the world. And then I saw a picture of Bono. Sorry exceptional people seekers, Bono is a tool. As denoted here.



Yeah, so things are kinda f*cked. Am I faking it well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home