Sunday, June 26, 2005

Q&A

I spent a large part of my day at the Japanese Consulate attending the JET Program
Q&A session, and it was really informative. They held different break away programs covering things like being a female on the program, budgeting your money, and traveling abroad. I want to go to Thailand where everything is supposedly really cheap. I also discovered that my suitcases can weigh seventy pounds a piece. Here are some things that weigh about that much:
1 bushel of corn
1 travel poker table
2 Advantage Gripware Sandbags
1 pitbull
70 lbs of coconut shavings

I'm also going to have to bring lots of slippers because of my large American feet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texans call them "clodhoppers."

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

70lbs of pitbull shavings didn't make your list?

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home